Why should I use Tradefora?
Tradefora is industry’s first fully automated trading cost analytics (TCA) and execution quality engine. Tradefora is fast, free and fully automated service. You will no longer have to guess if your trade was executed at a fair market price or not. Besides, we provide you the detailed breakdown of each trade, so you will know exactly how much spreads, commissions and swaps you paid. But most importantly, you will see exactly how much your hidden trading costs such as slippage and network delay are costing you in real dollar value. Our research shows that trading costs can amount to over 60% of client’s losses and can make a whole difference between winning and losing strategy. If you consider yourself an active trader – Tradefora is one tool you must use to keep your costs and trading execution under control.
Do I need to pay for your service?
No, Tradefora was made by the traders and for the traders. We do not charge anything to use Tradefora services at the moment.
How do I get started?
What to do if I can’t register?
Is my private and trading information secure?
How frequently is the data updated?
How does Tradefora work?
How long does it take to add a new trading account?
Are there any limits to the number of accounts I can add?
Can I use Tradefora if my broker is not supported?
I hope you can add my broker to Tradefora analytics, how to make a suggestion?
We welcome new ideas and suggestions, however we can’t guarantee or promise that we will add all the brokers requested. Each broker needs to pass our internal review first. Please use the Contact Us Form to suggest a new broker.
What is Tradoscope?
What is Automated TradeGuard?
What does each trade quality score mean and how is it calculated?
We evaluate each trade compared to your execution price vs. the market average (i.e. Tradefora Composite Index) as well as against your broker BID/ASK prices before and after the trade execution took place with millisecond precision. Depending on the price, your trade is assigned one of the 5 different scores. The scores are based on which quantile the trade price falls in the TCI statistical distribution for that timestamp using Box Plots statistical method.
Each box plot is based on the client’s trading account intervals, based on which the following quartiles are calculated:
1. Outlier – if trade was executed outside on the worst price outside of the statistical range
2. Poor – if trade was executed at the price worse than the market average, but inside the 75 – 100% price range for Long trades or the 0 – 25% price range for Short trades
3. Average – if trade was executed inside the market average, i.e. 25 – 75% quartile for both Long and Short trades
4. Above Average – if trade was executed at the price better than market average inside the 0 – 25% price range for Long trades or 75 – 100% for Short trades
5. Awesome – if the trade was executed at the price outside the market rage, but best for the client, i.e. below the lowest available price quartile for Long trades or below the highest available price for Short trades
How does Tradefora Composite Index (TCI) work?
What trading platforms does Tradefora support?
Can I use Tradefora on Mac?
Can I use Tradefora on mobile device?
Is Tradefora showing my account information in real-time?
Will Tradefora slow down my MT4 or my computer?
What are the minimum system requirements for using Tradefora?
I have new cool feature suggestion for Tradefora, who do I talk to?
Which browsers do you currently support?
We currently support the most popular browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Safari.