HISTORIC ANDLIVE ORDERVERIFICATION TOOL
TradeGuard allows brokers to demonstrate the execution quality to their clients in real-time. It provides unparalleled transparency and can really differentiate brokers with great execution from the rest of the competitors.
How does it work?
- TradeGuard benchmark pricing is based on Tradefora Composite Index (TCI), which uses aggregated spreads and commissions from 100+ broker price feeds.
- Each trade is scored against the trade blotter to determine if it was executed within the acceptable market range. TradeGuard is used by traders, brokers and dispute resolution agencies as trade verification tool.
Historic TradeGuard Benefits
- Higher transparency
- Batch verification of historic orders against TCI
- In-Depth analytics
- Trade-by-trade scoring
- Aggregate scoring by instrument
- Detailed outlier review
- Independent Best Execution Certification by Tradefora
API based solution, displaying the quality of broker execution in real-time
3 Simple Steps
- Broker a sample of at least 5,000 trades
- TradeGuard analyzes each trade
- Broker receives detailed report and certification (if passes the best execution test)
Live TradeGuard Benefits
- Unparalleled transparency
- Increased customer trust
- Improved conversions
- Reduced trade-related complaints
- Web-compatibility (JSON API or iFrame integrations)